Lost and confused

• Lost and confused
  • I feel so stupid sometimes for feeling the way I do I really just see no purpose in life I am not excited about anything I don’t really about anything? I just go through the motions and spend way too much of my time depressed and anxious I have lived a really blessed life so I can’t figure out why I feel like this but I truly want to be happy and feel better just looking for someone to talk to

• Author

Hi

I feel the same way sometimes, where there doesn’t seem to be a point to anything. I try not to think about it too much, I just acknowledge the thought, but sometimes it does get me really down and I feel like no one feels the same way. What do you think is in the way of you being happier?

i feel the same way… why can’t i be normal.. why can’t i enjoy life.. why can’t i be motivated… nothing horrendous has happened to me why am i consumed by this sick depression…it drives me mad… i don’t know what to do to get out of it.. if you need someone to talk to , i’m here.

New here, feel the the same. I just want to be happy and make friends, and for this dreadful feeling to go away. Would love to talk to somebody, anyone.

I am in the same boat, I don’t know how to get past it. My husband tries but he just ends up frustrated and it turns into an argument.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.