Lost

• Lost
  • 16 weeks pregnant and honestly feeling worse as time goes on. I have 2 step children (live in home due to court order) and 2 biological children age 3 and 2. I can’t hold a job down because my anxiety gets so bad that I physically can’t do it anymore. It cause anxiety attacks and I cry the entire time I work. I can’t keep up at home and my SO’s family thinks I am attention seeking and lazy. I have all of my kids on a bedtime schedule so I can get a break even on the weekends. With that I stick to a strict schedule with them because it helps me especially since my SO works a lot. They think I am selfish because of it…. I am scared to go through another pregnancy seeing as I am struggling with my handful already. My friends have all vanished because I have so many kids and my family was abusive so I have no support there either. I am not suicidal as far as wanting to harm myself physically but some days I wonder if it would be better if something happened to me. My OB quit this week so I can’t call about my depression and other mental health issues… I am just lost and honestly being this lonely doesn’t help…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Aepios to share and learn about your medical condition

join our community for free