new here and trying to find people to talk to that understand me

• new here and trying to find people to talk to that understand me
  • hey my name is Scarlett I’m 21 I’ve had depression for a pretty long time now with pretty bad anxiety I’m hoping by joining this group I can talk to new people who understand what I’m going throw and it might help me and hopefully I can try to help some people too.

• Author

Hi, my name’s Angel. I’m 18. I’ve been struggling through the same thing.

Your not alone I have got diagnosed with manic depression, bi polar and OCD. If you need to talk I’m here not judgemental because we all need an outlet

I understand how you feel. Even though I’m only 19 I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I’m told I’m not relevant because of my age and at this point my anxiety says it too. It’s harder and harder to be happy or active lately and I could use someone to talk to too.

Hi Scarlett,
    Thank you for your post. I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and chronic PTSD at a very young age due to severe childhood abuse and neglect. I can’t seem to get away from the anxiety. I see a therapist once a week. Do you?

Hi Scarlett,
    I have struggled with borderline personality, anxiety and manic depression since i was a child. I understand where you’re coming from which is why I joined this support group.. i feel empty and have lost all lust for life.. if you would like to talk – shoot me a message.. take care.

Hi, my names Jocelyn ,im 19,I’ve been depressed since i was about 9 when we moved here to north dakota, couldn’t seem to make any friends, have extreme anxiety, and feel isolated, would love to talk to anyone.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.