Mis diagnosis, help

• Mis diagnosis, help
  • I am a 37 year old mother of 2 and had a laproscopy ( i think) done about 10 years ago and wait for it, nothing. The past 2 years I have had pelvic pain, all day long, all month long and its affecting my everyday life. I’m calling out of work, not spending time with my family, etc. I don’t have health ins so I go to a health dept. I was told I have cysts, then I was told I dont. I was told it’s probably endo and or scar tissue causing the pain. I’m at a loss here, I’m not on pain meds, I’m miserable, crying, fetal position constantly. I don’t know where to go from here. I have had every test ran, std- etc, none of that, No PID… Please help, anyone.

JACkie.

• Author

Hi Jackie,
    I have recently found the right doctor for my treatment and believe it or not it’s actually 2 doctors working together, an oncologist and my ob/gyn. If it is at all possible to get health insurance I would try. These doctors have started to really help me. I can now say that I have good days again that are almost pain free. They put me on the ifm elimination diet, light daily exercise/physical therapy, and constant birth control (so no period). I was like you so tired of being tired and in constant pain but once I started making myself eat what I was allowed no exceptions or cheat days, and going to the gym to walk on the treadmill and to swim a few laps I started to feel so much better. If you have any questions send me a message.

Linda

Hi Jackie,
    I too suffered from the same problems. It took me 9 years to find a doctor who knew what to look for and that believed in my suffering. I just had surgery 4 weeks ago and I still have to relief. I had a Hysterectomy with only my left ovary remaining, now the pain has moved to my left side. My doctor doesn’t want to remove it because it will put me at risk for early heart disease and my family has a History with it. So I’m trying hormone therapy to see if it will help with my pain. But I’ve been really down because I’m newly married and have 3 kids. I can’t do the things I want to do. I’m calling off work left and right myself and we just moved into a new home with more bills si I understand. Get another doctor

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.